Video Addicts is at it again. We're teaming up with some folks who are going to take the video taping underground by storm... and you're invited to come along...
Be forewarned that this is not necessarily going to be painless, to participate, but will mean being part of a huge videotaping network.
Who can participate? Reputable video-tapers (you know who you are)... You work hard to get people the product that you've busted your butt to get your hands on, and you do your best to give your clients the best possible copy.
You use brand-name tape and 4-head VCRs (at least) and have an impressive collection of TV shows or VHS program material unavailable elsewhere.
All that said, now you're asking, "How can I play?"
Okay, you must submit the following:
Sounds vague, yet intriguing, right? Be forwarned that I cannot divulge the sensitive nature of this project, but because you are a good videotaper/trader and have a good reputation here... you can participate in this project, but you must submit your materials ASAP.
Participation is limited and by invitation only. Don't miss this opportunity.
Looking forward to receiving a package from you, soon.
- Your contact information
- An electronic list that can be saved to a floppy or CD ROM (any format is okay)
- A test videotape, that is a presentation of your "average" (not best, or worst) - you choose the content
- What you charge for copies made
- How you normally ship and what you charge for packaging and shipping
- A written statement that warantees that you will provide quick turnaround to our special clients
Send to: Video Addicts Hotline Project
P. O. Box 1753
Video Additcs Hot-Line
Video Addicts Hot-Line is © 1994-2003 David Masters. All rights reserved.
Top Of Page