Movies You May Have Missed
Brought to you by Video Addicts Hot-Line
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
- O.J. SIMPSON - (A&E Biography) - 1995
- A personal and archival film profile of O.J. Simpson, from successful football player, sports commentator and actor to alleged murder suspect.
- OBSESSIVE LOVE - Yvette Mimieux, Simon MacCorkindale - 1984
- A reclusive and unbalanced secretary develops an obsession with her favorite soap opera star, makes herself beautiful and heads off to Hollywood to make the star her own.
- OCEANS OF FIRE - David Carradine, Bill Dee Williams, Gregory Harrison - 1987
- Trouble is brewing among oil riggers working on an offshore platform.
- OCTAMAN - Kerwin Mathews, Jeff Morrow, Pier Angeli - 1971
- Rick Baker's "octopus" makeup effects highlight this thriller about a monster discovered on a Mexican expedition.
- ODD COUPLE, THE - Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau - 1968
- A divorced sportswriter invites his recently separated friend, a compulsively tidy newswriter, to share his apartment.
- ODD OBSESSION - Machiko Kyo, Ganjiro Nakamura, Junko Kano, Tatsuya Nakadai, Tanie Kitabayashi - 1960
- An elderly Japanese man with a beautiful young wife finds it difficult to reconcile his feelings of desire with decreased potency.
- ODE TO BILLY JOE - Robby Benson, Glynnis O'Connor - 1976
- Based on the song by Bobbie Gentry. A teen-ager in the throes of his first romance is tormented by a past experience.
- OF MICE AND MEN - John Malkovich, Gary Sinise - 1992
- From John Steinbeck's novel about the friendship between a slow-witted giant and a migrant worker in 1930's California.
- OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN - Peter Weller, Jennifer Dale - 1983
- A rising executive and his family encounter a dangerous and terrifying intruder.
- OFFICE SPACE - Mike Judge - 1991
- Milton works at an evil corporation called Initech and his "office" has been shoved into the basement. Animated short that the film "Office Space" (1999) is based on.
- OFFICE SPACE - Ron Livingston, Jennifer Aniston - 1999
- Peter spends the day doing stupefyingly dull computer work in a cubicle. He turns to career hypnotherapy, but when his hypno-induced relaxation takes hold, there's no shutting it off. He devises a scheme to skim funds from company accounts that snowballs, creating panic until the unexpected happens and saves the day.
- OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN, AN - Debra Winger, Richard Gere - 1982
- A hardened loser learns a lesson in responsibility when he enlists in the Naval Aviation Corps. Winner of 2 Oscars. 125 min.
- OH GOD! YOU DEVIL - George Burns, Ted Wass - 1984
- A struggling musician declares in desperation that he would trade his soul for a chance at fame, so the devil abliges.
- OLLIE HOPNOODLE'S HAVEN OF BLISS - Jason Clarke Adams, Dorothy Lyman, Jerry O'Connell - 1989
- Humorously bizarre romp chronicles a family's annual two-week vacation trek to Ollie Hopnoodle's Haven of Bliss at Clear Lake.
- OMEGA MAN, THE - Charlton Heston, Anthony Zerbe - 1971
- Heston is under siege by a race of zombies spawned by apocalyptic germ warfare.
- ON ANY SUNDAY - Steve McQueen, Mert Lawwill, Malcom Smith - 1971
- Motorcycle enthusiasts will do wheelies over this exciting documentary from the maker of The Endless Summer.
- ON ANY SUNDAY II - Don Shoemaker - 1981
- Second motorcycle documentary that biker fans rave about.
- ONCE UPON A HORSE - Dan Rowan, Dick Martin - 1958
- Two zany cowboys steal a herd of cattle only to discover it costs more to feed them than they are worth.
- ONCE UPON A STARRY NIGHT - Dan Haggerty, Diane McBain - 1978
- Grizzly Adams braves a snowstorm to locate a man and his wife after they were separated from their children by avalanche.
- ONE AND ONLY, THE - Henry Winkler, Kim Darby - 1978
- A misfit unable to succeed in any conventional line of work decides to don a platinum wig and become the world's flashiest wrestler.
- ONE DARK NIGHT - Meg Tilly, Adam West - 1983
- Sorority pledges spending initiation night at the local mausoleum encounter a reanimated corpse with telekinetic powers.
- ONE DEADLY OWNER - Donna Mills, Robert Morris - 1974
- A beautiful model is in for trouble when her new Rolls Royce happens to be possessed by the spirit of a demented murderer.
- ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST - Jack Nicholson, Louise Fletcher - 1975
- A feisty misfit (Nicholson) enters an insane asylum and inspires his fellow patients to assert themselves, to the chagrin of strong-willed head nurse (Fletcher).
- ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. - Raquel Welch, John Richardson - 1966
- Prehistoric adventure features marvelous special effects, and is responsible for launching Welch's career as a movie star.
- ONE ON ONE - Robby Benson, Annette O'Toole - 1977
- Drafted for his basketball skills, an idealistic freshman learns the harsh realities of the scholastic sports world.
- OPERATION CROSS EAGLES - Richard Conte, Rory Calhoun, Aili King - 1968
- WWII underground and allied soldiers attempt to rescue a captured American officer in this story from this heroic but cruel war.
- OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS - Dana Carvey, Robbert Loggia, Julia Campbell, Todd Graff - 1990
- A con artist utilizes his skills as an impersonator to finagle his way into a tycoon's home and a young woman's heart.
- OPPOSITES ATTRACT - Barbara Eden, John Forsythe - 1990
- A woman's campaign for mayor of her small beachside town runs aground when she begins to fall for her opponent.
- ORGY OF THE DEAD - Pat Barrington, Fawn Silver - 1965
- Ed Wood film where a horror novelist and his red-haired girlfriend who after a their car crashes are forced to watch damned women strip.
- ORIGINAL SINS - Mark Harmon, Julianne Phillips - 1995
- A radio personality becomes swept up in a murder investigation when the killer calls in to his late-night talk show.
- OSCAR - Sylvester Stallone, Marisa Tomei - 1991
- A gangster's vow to go straight is threatened when his household is thrown into chaos before an important meeting.
- OTHER SIDE OF MIDNIGHT, THE - Marie-France Pisier, John Beck - 1977
- Based on Sidney Sheldon's novel. A Frenchwoman seeks a very special revenge upon the American pilot who deserted her.
- OUR LIPS ARE SEALED - Mary Kate Olsen, Ashley Fuller Olsen - 2000
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, once the sleepy-eyed preschoolers in the hit TV sitcom Full House, now wake to find themselves ready for their first day of high school.
- OUT OF TOWNERS, THE - Jack Lemmon, Sandy Dennis - 1970
- An Ohio businessman and his naive wife encounter an unbelievable series of disasters during a trip to New York City.
- OUTLAND - Sean Connery, Peter Boyle - 1981
- A veteran space marshal investigates a rash of suspicious deaths at a mining colony on one of Jupiter's moons.
- OUTTAKES - Featuring Forrest Tucker - 1987
- Tucker hosts this comedy with segments that parody movies and TV shows. Anatomy and vulgarity abound.
- OVER THE EDGE - Michael Eric Kramer, Pamela Ludwig - 1979
- Powerful, disturbing chronicle of alienated youth in a suburban planned community; 14-year-old rebels without causes who play with guns, deal and abuse drugs, taunt cops, chug whiskey till they're blotto.
- OVERBOARD - Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell - 1987
- An Oregon carpenter takes advantage of an amnesiac millionairess by convincing her that she's really his wife.
- OVERLAND PACIFIC - Jock Mahoney, Peggie Castle - 1951
- A shrewd railroad inspector tries to get the truth behind a series of Indian attacks against trains.
- OVERLORDS OF THE UFO - 1977
- An investigation into UFOs utilizing photographic evidence to distinguish genuine from counterfeit examples of these phenomena.
- OX-BOW INCIDENT, THE - Henry Fonda, Dana Andrews - 1943
- Walter Van Tilburg Clark's novel inspired this account of a lynch mob that seeks revenge for a rancher's murder.
As a service to visitors to the
Video Addicts Hot-Line, with the help of other video addicts, like yourself,
I have made available a list of videos and TV shows that may (or may not) be
of interest to you. Some are weird, some not so weird. Some hard-to-find
and others easily seen on television programming during the late-night hours
and a few that can be viewed during primetime. The films listed here provide
the date, when available, a list of cast members, and a brief synopsis. The wide
variety of films represented demonstrate the wide variety of tastes of visitors
to the Video Addicts Hot-Line.
Note: This is not an indication as to whether I have a copy of any of the films on this list. To
see my list, Click Here.
Page Design by Dave (email@example.com)