Movies You May Have Missed
Brought to you by Video Addicts Hot-Line
A B C
D E F
G H I
J K L
M N O
P Q R
S T U
V W X
- RABID - Marilyn Chambers, Frank Moore, Joe Silver, Patricia Gage, Susan Roman - 1977
- Botched plastic surgery leaves Chambers suffering from infectious madness that soon spreads accross the country.
- RABID GRANNIES - Anne-Marie Fox, Guy Van Riet, Catherine Aymerie - 1989
- They love their grandchildren. . .well done! ...a real treat for gore aficionados! Copiously delivers in the gore and upchuck FX department.
- RACE TO FREEDOM: UNDERGROUND RAILROAD - Janet Bailey, Courtney B. Vance - 1994
- In the 1850's escaped slaves embark on a perilous journey to Canada via the famed Underground Railroad.
- RACE WITH THE DEVIL - Peter Fonda, Loretta Swit, Warren Oates - 1975
- Two vacationing couples witness a human sacrifice and become the target of a group of satanists.
- RACHEL PAPERS, THE - Dexter Fletcher, Ione Skye, James Spader, Jonathan Pryce - 1989
- A well-off English computer whiz with his life in perfect control gets his world rocked by his passion for beautiful and spontaneous Rachel.
- RAGE - David Soul, James Whitemore, Craig T. Nelson - 1980
- Enlightening look at a rapist who goes through intensive rehabilitation.
- RAGE AND HONOR - Cynthia Rothrock, Richard Norton, Terri Treas, Brian Thompson, Catherine Bach - 1992
- A high-school and martial arts teacher teams up with an Aussie undercover cop to battle killing drug dealers.
- RAGE OF ANGELS - Jaclyn Smith, Ken Howard, Armand Assante - 1983
- Smart and ultra-ambitious lawyer fights her way to professional prominence.
- RAGE OF ANGELS: THE STORY CONTINUES - Jaclyn Smith, Ken Howard, Angela Lansbury - 1986
- Further adventures of Sidney Sheldon's power lawyer and her professional and personal entaglements.
- RAGE OF THE WEREWOLF - Debbie Rochon, Ron Ford, Sarah K. Lippmann - 1999
- After the asteroid collided with the moon, bringing it into a closer orbit around the Earth, thousands of people became werewolves. The world howled.
- RAILWAY STATION MAN - Julie Christie, Donald Sutherland - 1992
- An Irish widow with a rebellious son falls for the quiet American who is restoring the town railway station.
- RAIN PEOPLE, THE - Shirley Knight, James Caan - 1969
- Francis Ford Coppola wrote and directed this offbeat tale about the cross-country odyssey of a runaway wife and a braindamaged footbal star.
- RAISE THE RED LANTERN - Gong Li, Ma Jingwu - 1992
- In 1920's China, a 19-year-old student accepts the marriage offer of a powerful patriarch who has three other wives.
- RAMBLIN' MAN - Tom Selleck, Morgan Fairchild, Jerry Reed, Barbara Mandrell, Ray Stevens, Roy Acuff - 1979
- A pair of loners hop a freight train and are mistaken for detectives. They are hired to find a singer and find themselves amidst blackmailers. Pilot for TV series.
- RAMBLING ROSE - Laura Dern, Robert Duvall, Diane Ladd - 1991
- A sexually precocious young woman comes to work for a wealthy family and has a comically usettling effect on all of its members.
- RAPE & MARRIAGE: THE RIDEOUT CASE - Mickey Rourke, Linda Hamilton, Rip Torn - 1980
- Based on true story of Oregon woman who accused her husband of rape; he claimed it was impossible for a husband to rape his wife.
- RAPID FIRE - Brandon Lee, Powers Boothe, Kate Hodge, Nick Mancuso - 1992
- A college student and sketch artist teams up with a single minded cop who works out of a bowling alley.
- RAT PFINK AND BOO BOO - Carolyn Brandt, Vin Saxon, Titus Moede - 1966
- Parody of Batman about a rock singer and his servant who lead double lives as crime fighters. Bliss for lovers of bad cinema.
- RATBOY - Gerrit Graham, Louie Anderson, Robert Townsend, Sondra Locke - 1986
- A department store window dresser hitches her plans for fame and fortune to the rising star of a rat-lookalike fellow.
- RATINGS GAME, THE - Danny DeVito, Rhea Pearlman, Gerrit Graham - 1984
- Spoof about a businessman who invents a bogus rating service to instantly make any lame show he produces a hit.
- RAVAGE - Mark Brazeale, Dan Rowland, Dina Harris, Frank Alexander - 1997
- After witnessing the brutal slaughter of his family by a vicious serial killer a criminal psychologist is engulfed in an obsession for revenge. Explosive action and violence.
- RAVEN, THE - Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Peter Lorre, Jack Nicholson, Olive Sturgess - 1963
- Roger Corman directed this horror farce loosely based on Edgar Allen Poe's classic poem.
- RAW JUSTICE - David Keith, Pamela Anderson, Robert Hays, Stacy Keach - 1994
- A bounty hunter enlists the aid of a hooker to find the man resposible for the murder of his ex-wife.
- RAW NERVE - Traci Lords, Randall "Tex" Cobb, Ted Prior, Glenn Ford, Jan-Michael Vincent - 1991
- A race car driver "sees" murders taking place as two worn out cops try to figure out and stop the murders.
- RAY BRADBURY CHRONICLES: THE MARTIAN EPISODES -David Carradine, Hal Linden, David Birney - 1993
- Out-of-this-world thrills in stories based on Bradbury's popular book The Martian Chronicles.
- RAZORBACK - Gregory Harrison, Arkie Whiteley, Bill Kerr, Beth Child - 1984
- Harrison confronts enormous wild boar ravaging Australian outback.
- RE-ANIMATOR -Bruce Abbott, Barbara Crampton, David Gale - 1985
- A medical student succeeds in bringing ex-humans back to life with his 'rejuvenating serum' in this modern cult-classic.
- REAL FRANKENSTEIN: AN UNTOLD STORY - Sir David Frost hosts - 1995
- Sir David Frost hosts this story of Franken-stein's monster, from Mary Shelley's classic novel to his status as a Hollywood horror icon.
- REAL JURASSIC PARK - Jeff Goldblum, Steven Spielberg - 1994
- Director Steven Spielberg, author Michael Crichton and scientific experts explore the science necessary to re-create "Jurassic Park."
- REAL MCCOY, THE - Kim Basinger, Val Kilmer - 1993
- A recently paroled cat burglar teams up with a bumbling small-time crook to rob a bank and save her kidnapped son.
- REALITY BITES - Winona Ryder, Ethan Hawke - 1994
- An auto accident leads to a romantic triangle as a television intern and her friends grapple with post-college life.
- REAR WINDOW - James Stewart, Grace Kelly, Raymond Burr - 1954
- A wheelchair bound photographer spies on his neighbours from his apartment window and becomes convinced one of them has committed murder.
- RECKLESS - Daryl Hannah, Aidan Quinn - 1984
- Conflicts arise when a troubled young biker becomes involved with a teen from a conservative middle-class family.
- RED DAWN - Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell - 1984
- Colorado teen-agers adopt guerrilla tactics to combat the Soviet and Cuban troops that have taken over their hometown.
- RED SONJA - Brigitte Nielsen, Arnold Schwarzenegger - 1985
- A sword-swinging warrior-woman assembles a motley entourage en route to an evil queen's remote castle.
- RED WIND - Lisa Hartman, Phillip Casnoff - 1991
- A battered woman turns executioner after a therapist advises her to take a stand against her abusive husband.
- REDNECK ZOMBIES - Lisa M. DeHaven, James H. Housely, Joan Murphy - 1987
- Backwoods hicks mistake barrels of toxic waste for moonshine and become tabacco chewin', gut-stompin', cannibal kinfolk from hell! A backwoods blood-bath that'll tickle your funny bone, then rip it out!
- REINCARNATION OF PETER PROUD, THE - Michael Sarrazin, Jennifer O'Neill, Margot Kidder - 1975
- A man who dreams he was murdered in a previous life visits the town of his nightmares.
- REMARKABLE ANDREW, THE - William Holden, Brian Donlevy - 1942
- A quiet lad calls upon the spirits of historical figures to help him fight against corruption.
- REMOTE - Jessica Bowman, John Diehl - 1993
- High-tech toys are a pre-teen whiz kid's defense against burglars invading the family homestead.
- RENEWAL, THE - Dan Haggerty, Patrick Wayne - 1978
- A widower stranded with his young son learns the meaning of Easter when befriended by Grizzly Adams and his companions.
- REPO MAN - Emilio Esteves, Harry Dean Stanton - 1984
- A punk rocker and a veteran car repossessor join the chase for an auto whose trunk contains a futuristic weapon.
- REPOSSESSED - Leslie Nielsen, Linda Blair, Ned Beatty - 1990
- She's young. . . she's lovely. . . she's possessed by the devil in this brand new "Exorcist" that screams with laughter.
- RESURRECTION - Ellen Burstyn, Sam Shepard - 1980
- A woman finds she has the power to heal after a near-fatal auto accident.
- RETURN - Karlene Crockett, John Walcutt, Lisa Richards, Frederic Forrest, Anne Lloyd Francis - 1984
- Based on a Donald Harrington novel, a girl tries to locate the spirit of her grandfather using hypnosis.
- RETURN FROM THE PAST - John Carradine, Lon Chaney Jr. - 1965
- A gallery of horrors, vampires, werewolfs, and man-made monsters.
- RETURN OF IRONSIDE, THE - Raymond Burr, Don Galloway - 1993
- The murder of Denver's police chief brings Ironside out of retirement to help select a replacement and find a killer.
- RETURN OF MARTIN GUERRE, THE - Gérard Depardieu, Nathalie Baye - 1982
- Blockbuster art house hit, based on fact, about a sixteenth-century peasant who returns to his wife and family a much better person than the misfit he was seven years earlier; could it be that he's really an impostor?
- RETURN OF THE $6 MILLION MAN/BIONIC - Lee Majors, Lindsay Wagner, Richard Anderson, Lee Majors II, Martin Landau - 1987
- Failed NBC-TV pilot attempt to revive the 70s series introducing Lee Majors II as the bionic son.
- RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD - Clu Gulager, James Karen, Thom Matthews, Linnea Quigley, Jewel Shepard - 1985
- Medical suppliers are attacked by cannibal zombies yelling "Brains!" and are joined by a group of partying punk kids.
- RETURN OF THE REBELS - Barbara Eden, Don Murray - 1981
- Twenty-five years after they disbanded, the graying and balding members of a motorcycle gang reassemble.
- RETURN OF THE ULTRA VIXENS - Pandora Peaks, Lulu Devine, Fantasia, Kim Eternity, Alexis, Candy - 2000
- Great shocking and erotic visuals, a hot soundtrack and some of the biggest breast walking flashing in broad daylight that anyone has ever seen! DVD Only
- RETURN TO MAYBERRY - Andy Griffith, Don Knotts - 1986
- Andy Taylor goes home for his grandchild's birth and finds himself running against Barney Fife for Mayberry's sheriff job.
- RETURN TO PEYTON PLACE - Carol Lynley, Jeff Chandler - 1961
- Residents are outraged when a first-time author publishes a book exposing her small town's "dirty laundry."
- RETURN, THE - Raymons Burr, Cybill Shepherd, Jan-Michael Vincent - 1980
- As children, two friends shared in an extraterrestrial encounter, and now twenty five years later they search for clues to explain the bizarre phenomenon.
- REVENGE - Kenneth Griffith, Ray Barrett, Joan Collins - 1972
- Due to lack of evidence the police release the suspected killer of a ten-year-old girl. In an act of revenge the dead girl's outraged family captures the suspect and makes plans for punishing him.
- REVENGE OF MR. WILLIE - Michelle Eib, Gladys Hans
- An accidental knifing severs Mr. Willie. Pete's appendage goes on an bloodfilled quest for revenge.
- REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS - Patrice Rohmer, Jeri Woods, Cheryl "Rainbeaux" Smith, David Hasselhoff.
- Watch it if you want to see David Hasselhoff (as Boner) naked frolic with nude cheerleaders and magician and actor Carl Ballantine (from the series McHale's Navy), who keeps his clothes on in this forgotten drive-in movie.
- RIVER OF NO RETURN - Robert Mitchum, Marilyn Monroe - 1954
- An ex-con and a singer cope with Indian attacks, outlaws, rapids and a mutual attraction as they travel down the river.
- RIVER OF RAGE: TAKING OF MAGGIE KEENE - Victoria Principal, Peter Onorati - 1993
- A divorcee is forced into a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with the charismatic killer who murdered her rafting partners.
- RIVER, THE - Mel Gibson, Sissy Spacek - 1984
- Overextended credit, declining profits and rising flood waters threaten a hardworking farm family.
- ROAD GAMES - Stacy Keach, Jamie Lee Curtis - 1981
- An eccentric trucker, a beautiful hitchhiker and a psychopathic killer traveling the same route play games of life and death.
- ROAD TO EL DORADO - Kevin Kline, Kenneth Branagh - 2000
- In the Dreamworks interpretation of this legend, we follow the misadventures of two con-artists (voiced by Kenneth Branagh and Kevin Kline).
- ROAD TO HONG KONG - Bing Crosby, Bob Hope - 1962
- Two zany hoofers become involved in inter-national intrigue in Hong Kong.
- ROBBERS OF THE SACRED MOUNTAIN - John Marley, Simon MacCorkindale - 1982
- A scoop-hungry jounalist follows an achaeologist and his daughter in search of legendary Mexican gold.
- ROBOCOP: FUTURE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT - Richard Eden, Yvette Nipar - 1994
- A crime-fighting cyborg investigates a nefarious plot to create a computer that will control the,entire city.
- ROBOT CARNIVAL - Animated. - 1991
- Nine Japanese animators contributed to this collection of stories dealing with Robots.
- ROBOT WARS - Don Michael Paul, Barbara Crampton, James Staley - 1993
- When bad guys hijack the nation's only mega-robot, hotshot pilot locates a spare and the two mech-giants battle it out.
- ROBOTRIX - Amy Yip - 1993
- If you have ever wondered what "Robocop" would have been like if it had been a beautiful woman being spliced together with hard metal, and if they had added large amounts of action, nudity, and soft-core sex to the story, then check this one out!
- ROCK AND A HARD PLACE, A - François Rodrigue, Christine Cornell, I Wan - 1997
- (description unavailable at this time)
- ROCK AND RULE - Animated - 1983
- This PG animated post-nuke movie is about a rock star's search for immortality. Great,soundtrack.
- ROCKETEER, THE - Jennifer Connelly, Bill Campbell, Alan Arkin, Timothy Dalton, Paul Sorvino - 1991
- In 1938 L.A. a young pilot finds a rocket-pack that enables him to fly.
- ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW - Tim Curry, Susan Sarandon, Barry Bostwick - 1975
- Outrageously kinky horror movie spoof, spiced with sex, transvestism, and rock music, about a straight couple, Janet and Brad (Sarandon, Bostwick), stranded in an old dark house full of weirdos from Transylvania. Music and lyrics by O'Brien; songs include ``Time Warp,'' ``Dammit Janet,'' and ``Wild and Untamed Thing. ''
- ROCKY II - Sylvester Stallone, Talia Shire - 1979
- Heavy-weight contender Rocky Balboa signs for a rematch with Apollo Creed, the champion he attempted to dethrone.
- RODAN - Kenji Sawara, Yumi Shirakawa - 1957
- A frightening, prehistoric bird-beast levels Japan with supersonic speed.
- ROLLERBALL - James Caan, John Houseman - 1975
- In a rigidly controlled society, the superstar of the number-one sport challenges authority by refusing to retire from the game.
- ROMEO AND JULIET - Olivia Hussey, Leonard Whiting, Michael York, Milo O'Shea - 1968
- Franco Zeffirelli's critically acclaimed version of the Shakespeare tragedy about ill-fated lovers.
- RONNIE & JULIE - Teri Garr, Joshua Jackson, Iris Quinn - 1996
- Modernized adaptation of Shakespeare's classic "Romeo & Juliet." This time, the adult family members are feuding by way of a mayoral election, while Ronnie & Julie are the ice-skating lovers.
- ROOM, THE - Julian Sands, Annie Lennox, Linda Hunt - 1987
- In a cramped but cozy room, a woman schemes and dreams while her husband ominously creates scenes in glass bottles. Whe their sinister landlord plots to rent the space, the room becomes a death trap.
- ROOMMATES - Shelly Jones
- Shelly Jones engages in sexual hi-jinks abound once reunited with her high school playmate.
- ROSEMARY'S BABY - Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes, Ruth Gordon - 1968
- A young pregnant woman is promised as the bride of the devil in exchange for her husband's success.
- ROSELAND - 1977
- Trilogy set in N. Y. C. 's venerable Roseland Ballroom examines bittersweet lives of people who gravitate there.
- ROWDY GIRLS - Shannon Tweed, Julie Strain, Deanna Brooks - 1999
- Three wild women take on the wild west while taking off their clothes...
- ROYAL FLASH - Malcom McDowell - 1975
- Richard Lester directed this satirical romp about the swashbuckling escapades of a 19th century rake.
- RUBIN AND ED - Crispin Glover, Karen Black, Howard Hesseman - 1991
- Reclusive Rubin Farr teams up with vocal but unsuccessful multi-level salesman Ed Tuttle on a quest to bury Rubin's dead cat in the "perfect spot."
- RUDE TV - Lorissa McComas, Mike Dennis, Amy Ballard - 1998
- If you loved the old days of SNL, or just hate the new days of SNL, if you miss the first time you saw Monty Python, if you crave Bud and Lou, or want to see a dead-on revival of the Marx Brothers, this show is for you.
- RUDY - Sean Astin, Jon Favreau, Ned Beatty - 1993
- When people say dreams don't come true, tell them about Rudy
- RUNAWAY - Tom Selleck, Cynthia Rhodes - 1984
- A cop battles a deranged electronics wizard who is reprogramming domestic robots into mechanical murderers.
- RUTLES, THE - Eric Idle, Neil Innes - 1978
- This pseudo-documentary spoofs the Beatles from their early days in Liverpool through their triumphant U.S. tour and their eventual breakup.
As a service to visitors to the
Video Addicts Hot-Line, with the help of other video addicts, like yourself,
I have made available a list of videos and TV shows that may (or may not) be
of interest to you. Some are weird, some not so weird. Some hard-to-find
and others easily seen on television programming during the late-night hours
and a few that can be viewed during primetime. The films listed here provide
the date, when available, a list of cast members, and a brief synopsis. The wide
variety of films represented demonstrate the wide variety of tastes of visitors
to the Video Addicts Hot-Line.
Note: This is not an indication as to whether I have a copy of any of the films on this list. To
see my list, Click Here.
Page Design by Dave (email@example.com)